Do you have any missing teeth that you would like to replace, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of taking out dentures every single night? With dental implants, you can have natural-looking teeth installed directly into your jawbone for a sturdy hold that can last a lifetime.
A full smile awaits with dental implants. Here are just a few of their benefits:
– Dental implants can be crafted and shaped to fit comfortably in the spaces left behind by missing teeth.
– Dentures can move around inside your mouth, and can often come loose when tough or chewy food such a steak is consumed. However, dental implants will hold fast in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to eat any foods you desire.
– When your implants are installed into the jawbone, a process called Osseointegration takes place. The bone will grow stronger and will come to support the implant better, which means that over time your jaws’ grip on the implant will grow even stronger and healthier.
– If you have any lost or missing teeth, your facial structure is impacted. Not only will your face appear much more sunken in and weak, but you will also look older too. Dental implants can aesthetically reverse the aging process in your face.
– If you have multiple missing teeth, your jawbone can weaken over time without something to hold on to. Dental implants replace the teeth, resulting in a healthier, stronger jaw.
– Your opportunities for jobs, relationships, and friends tend to suffer when your smile is less than full. Dental implants can make you more socially acceptable and boost your self-image.
If you are looking to improve your smile with dental implants or any other procedure at Cannon Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. Daniel Cannon and our team at our oral surgeon offices in Tulsa, Claremore, and Pryor, Oklahoma. We can be reached at 918-743-1351. Tooth loss can be conquered, so feel free to come see us today.